Use coffeehouse in a sentence

Word suggestions (1): Coffee

Coffeehouse

[ˈkäfēˌhous]

NOUN

Synonyms

"Coffeehouse" in Example Sentences

1. 1. How to use coffeehouse in a sentence. Example sentences with the word coffeehouse.coffeehouse example sentences.coffeehouse Sentence Examples. A well located and operated coffeehouse in a dense and vibrant community can generate as much as $ 1,500,000 in annual revenues. 0. 0. 2. 16 sentence examples: 1. Also patron of coffeehouse keepers, homely people, and shepherds.
2. How to use coffeehouse in a sentence. Example sentences with the word coffeehouse. coffeehouse example sentences.
3. Use "coffeehouses" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. coffeehouses in a sentence. coffeehouses; Much of their time was spent in coffeehouses and diners. At least he’s a regular customer—weirdoes give coffeehouses their appeal. 9.
4. English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "coffeehouse "The piece praises the women-only Lilith Fair festival (dubbed "Galapalooza") for its sensitive yet sexy coffeehouse music. "This is a book that graduate students and coffeehouse dissidents everywhere will enjoy," says Mead.
5. Example sentences from Wikipedia that use the word coffeehouse: . Help Advanced Feedback Android iPhone/iPad API Blog Privacy Copyright © 2020 Datamuse
6. Example sentences for: coffeehouse How can you use “coffeehouse” in a sentence? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: The piece praises the women-only Lilith Fair festival (dubbed "Galapalooza") for its sensitive yet sexy coffeehouse music.
7. Coffeehouses in a sentence 🔊 Definition of coffeehouses . plural of coffeehouse. How to use coffeehouses in a Sentence? 1. Meetings and discussions in coffeehouses and inns supplied in those days the place of our modern books, newspapers, and magazines. 🔊
8. coffeehouse coffeehouses coffeemakers coffeen coffees coffeeshop coffee— coffered coffers coffey coffin Example sentences for: coffeehouses How can you use “coffeehouses” in a sentence? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: I realize this movie did not linger long at
9. coffeehouse definition: The definition for coffeehouse is a place of business where customers gather singly or in groups to talk, read and work while drinking coffee and hot beverages. (noun) An example of a coffee house is Starbucks.
10. Present continuous I am coffeehousing you are coffeehousing he/she/it is coffeehousing we are coffeehousing you are coffeehousing they are coffeehousing: Present perfect I have coffeehoused you have coffeehoused he/she/it has coffeehoused we have coffeehoused you have coffeehoused they have coffeehoused: Future I will coffeehouse you will coffeehouse he/she/it will coffeehouse
11. coffeehouse definition is - an establishment that sells coffee and usually other refreshments and that commonly serves as an informal club for its regular customers.
12. Use "coffeehouse" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. coffeehouse in a sentence. Coffeehouse; Sorry I mint this coffeehouse!. As i was walking into the coffeehouse i. The new-age/occult bookstore and my coffeehouse both had.
13. Expect to hear it in the future at your favourite coffeehouse or folk fest.: Greece's affable, easy-going ways have long made it a favourite with families.: Indeed, regardless of era, salted bacon, especially rashers of bacon, and salted butter have endured as favourite foodstuffs.: It has been picking up good airplay on the local stations and looks set to be another popular favourite for the
14. Crammer in a sentence - Use "crammer" in a sentence 1. Crammer said his clients were unhappy with Renneisen's response. 2. The coffeehouse also features a semi-isolation chamber for exam crammers. click for more sentences of crammer
15. The movie tells the story of two middle-aged pals, Miles and Jack, attempting one last bachelor bacchanal before Jack gets married.: Coming from the comparatively sedate Toronto coffeehouse scene, the brothers were dropped into what must have seemed like a bacchanal.: The party finishes on Ash Wednesday, and J'Ouvert on the preceding Thursday night signals the beginning of the real, hard-core
16. Coffeehouses definition: Noun 1. plural form of coffeehouse
17. Use “goat” in a sentence | “goat” sentence examples Don’t be fooled by appearances, the Pied Cow coffeehouse sells a variety of hookah flavors, which you can enjoy with loose-leaf tea and a plate of dates and goat cheese. Other entrees include seared duck breast with a sweet potato goat cheese and prosciutto puree,
18. Cafe in a sentence up(0) down(0) Sentence count:165+10Posted:2016-10-23Updated:2016-12-13. Synonym: coffee bar, coffee shop, coffeehouse. Similar words: a few, decaffeinated, safely, quite a few. Meaning: n. a small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold. Random good picture Not show.
19. Use in a sentence Descriptive words Search for coffeehouse at other dictionaries: OneLook , Oxford , American Heritage , Merriam-Webster , Wikipedia
20. Describe the condition of the coffeehouse when Grandfather and Mattie return. , What hadn't the robbers taken from the coffeehouse?, Describe the condition of the garden., DAILY DOUBLE! Define the word "helter-skelter" AND use it in a sentence related to the novel.

Recently Searched

› Coffeehouse [ˈkäfēˌhous]
  › Inebriation [iˌnēbrēˈāSH(ə)n]
  › Derma [ˈdərmə]
  › Paeanistic [ˈpāɡəˌnizəm]
  › Humbleabout [ˈhəmbəl]
  › Fidgeters
  › Ordaining [ôrˈdān]
  › Facepalming [ˈfāspä(l)m]
  › Singlein
  › Podiums [ˈpōdēəm]
  › Reckoningnorth [ˈrek(ə)niNG]